Beginners Yoga SeriesWednesdays 7:30pm-8:45 pm(Make-up class on Nov. 29)
Whether you're a beginner, new to yoga, returning to practice after time away or just want to strengthen the core of your practice—this two-week Beginners' Series will benefit you. This series is an introduction to the foundational principles of basic yoga poses, safe and effective alignment and the importance of yoga breathing. Learn how to connect breath with movement known as “Vinyasa” (meditation in motion) with the intention of quieting and calming the constant chatter of the mind.This is a perfect series to grow your practice, improve your health and foster a feeling of well-being.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the workshop begins
- Wear clothes that allow comfortable movement
- Avoid eating at least 1 hour before the workshop
- Bring water, towel and yoga mat (mat rentals available)
- Minimum of 8 sign-ups to hold class
Cost is $79 before October 25; $89 after.
Instructors: Blanche McNaughton and Sally Mohr